Red Cross Blood Drive will be Thursday, August 13, 2020 at Camp UMC!
From now and through the month of May our church will be collecting for Hope Harbor Domestic Violence Shelter. For various reasons their shelves are low in food and household items. They furnish these items for the families that are residing at the center now but they also assist former residents who are in need. They need nonperishable pantry food items such as cereal, canned food, pastas, rice, etc. Also paper products, Clorox, cleaning supplies, detergent, and anything we would need in our own homes. Occasional home cooked food is welcomed also. They also have a freezer where a few things can be stored. We will have our green box in the Library area at the church. For more information you may call Karmen Smith (910-263-0201) or Barbara Varnam (910-619-5504).
- Brunswick County Schools: 11am-1pm to-go meals (can request breakfast and lunch packages) at North Brunswick High School, South Brunswick High School, and West Brunswick High School; parents are asked to remain in their cars to be met by staff.
- Soup Kitchen: Camp United Methodist Church – Shallotte ( 4:30-6:30pm drive thru) to resume in September 2020
- Brunswick Family Assistance: Leland and Shallotte (Call for Appt 910-754-4766)
- Brunswick County COVID 19 Nutrition Resources: https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/emergency/covid-19-community-assistance/
- The Lord’s Food Pantry: Camp United Methodist Church, 4807 Main St. Shallotte. Saturdays, 10am-Noon, open to all Brunswick County residents.
- Brunswick County Public Health Call Line: available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm 910-253-2339
- Brunswick County Public Health Information via Email: [email protected]