- Brunswick County Schools: 11am-1pm to-go meals (can request breakfast and lunch packages) at North Brunswick High School, South Brunswick High School, and West Brunswick High School; parents are asked to remain in their cars to be met by staff.
- Matthew’s Ministry: Backpack program through BCS now scheduled several pickup locations (see Facebook page for pickup locations on 3/18-3/20). See online sign-up for volunteers to help with packing, distribution, deliveries and hosting food drives.
- Restaurants: Mr. Bagel Meister (Leland location), Wing & Fish Company, The Grillin’ Crab, and Duffers have all partnered together (Shallotte – Brunswick),
- Soup Kitchen: Camp United Methodist Church – Shallotte (March 20 4:30-6:30pm drive thru)
- Brunswick Family Assistance: Leland and Shallotte (Call for Appt 910-754-4766)
- Brunswick County COVID 19 Nutrition Resources: https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/emergency/covid-19-community-assistance/
- The Lord’s Food Pantry: Camp United Methodist Church, 4807 Main St. Shallotte. Saturdays, 10am-Noon, open to all Brunswick County residents.
- Brunswick County Public Health Call Line: available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm 910-253-2339
- Brunswick County Public Health Information via Email: [email protected]