WORSHIP AT CAMP UMC
Due to the COVID status level in Brunswick County limiting our in-person capacity, we are streaming our 8:30 Contemporary and the 11:00 Traditional Services. You can watch, at any time, on YouTube or Facebook. You can select either of those on any connected device or though this website by clicking on the icons at the top of the screen under Contact Us.
In-person worship to resume February 7th
After much prayer and thoughtful deliberation, the COVID Safety Team is excited to announce that starting on Sunday February 7th, both our 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM services will gather for in-person corporate worship. Attendance will be limited to 70 persons per service and registration for worship will be required. Individuals may sign up for worship by calling Robin at our Church Office (910) 754-4840 or by emailing her at [email protected] We continue to limit attendees to 70.
Read Pastor Steve’s full letter here
We love seeing you during our 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM services on Sunday mornings!
Thank you for following the COVID 3-W protocols, for signing up for services, and for supporting those who are integral to helping facilitate worship during this extraordinary time. We look forward to the future when we can have both services on the same day. Until then, thank you for your love and grace.
We are currently offering a live streamed worship experience following the in-person worship that can be found on our website at https://campumc.org/worship-with-us/ as well as on youtube and facebook. An edited rebroadcast of the live service will be presented the following week. Also, you may watch our worship service on ATMC Channel 3 or HD Channel 910 at noon on Sundays (one week behind).
KEY POINTS: PHASE THREE REOPENING PLAN
- Small group gatherings are limited to 25 and under indoors and 50 and under outdoors, as space allows. Groups should be mindful of adequate ventilation when meeting indoors.
- Capacity is limited to 70 individuals (not family units) for each service.
- Reservations are required. Contact Robin in Church Office (910) 754-4840 or email her at [email protected] to reserve your seat.
- There will be no walk-ins.
- Attendees will be required to wear facial coverings (nose and mouth), practice safe distancing of at least 6 feet (except within family units) and minimize potential for personal contact (No Touch).
- There will be hand sanitizer available.
- Entry and exit for each Sunday service will be only through the sanctuary front doors. Doors will remain open.
- Ushers will seat congregants and assist in their egress following the service.
- There will be no hymnals, Bibles and bulletins located in the pews.
- Baskets will be placed outside of the sanctuary for tithing.
- There will be no children’s time or Sunday school.
COVID 19 SAFETY TASK FORCE
The Task force has identified a central location in the Youth and Family Center to house cleaning materials/products, masks, etc. Ministries may obtain materials/products from the children/youth closet to the left of the stage to use to clean spaces following activities. Materials/products should be returned to the closet following each cleaning.
COVID-19 related documents (click to read)
CDC Guidelines For Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Schools, Homes – Click Here
CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines – Click Here
EPA Approved Cleaning Products for COVID 19 – Click Here
Health Guidelines 2020 Reopening MMOM