WORSHIP AT CAMP UMC
Worship services continue to be rotated between Traditional and Contemporary for the near term with sign-ups for each upcoming service beginning on the Monday morning before the service. Individuals may sign up for worship by calling Robin at our Church Office (910) 754-4840 or by emailing her at [email protected] We continue to limit attendees to 70.
We love seeing you during our 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM services on Sunday mornings!
Thank you for following the COVID 3-W protocols, for signing up for services, and for supporting those who are integral to helping facilitate worship during this extraordinary time. We look forward to the future when we can have both services on the same day. Until then, thank you for your love and grace.
We are currently offering a live streamed worship experience following the in-person worship rotation that can be found on our website at https://campumc.org/worship-with-us/ as well as on youtube and facebook. An edited rebroadcast of the live service will be presented the following week. Also, you may watch our worship service on ATMC Channel 3 or HD Channel 910 at noon on Sundays (one week behind).
KEY POINTS: PHASE THREE REOPENING PLAN
- Small group gatherings are limited to 25 and under indoors and 50 and under outdoors, as space allows. Groups should be mindful of adequate ventilation when meeting indoors.
- Worship formats will alternate for the near term between Traditional 11:00 a.m. services and Contemporary 8:30 a.m. services.
- Capacity is limited to 70 individuals (not family units) for each service.
- Reservations are required. Contact Robin in Church Office (910) 754-4840 or email her at [email protected] to reserve your seat.
- There will be no walk-ins.
- Attendees will be required to wear facial coverings (nose and mouth), practice safe distancing of at least 6 feet (except within family units) and minimize potential for personal contact (No Touch).
- There will be hand sanitizer available.
- Entry and exit for each Sunday service will be only through the sanctuary front doors. Doors will remain open.
- Ushers will seat congregants and assist in their egress following the service.
- There will be no hymnals, Bibles and bulletins located in the pews.
- Baskets will be placed outside of the sanctuary for tithing.
- There will be no children’s time or Sunday school.
COVID 19 SAFETY TASK FORCE
The Task force has identified a central location in the Youth and Family Center to house cleaning materials/products, masks, etc. Ministries may obtain materials/products from the children/youth closet to the left of the stage to use to clean spaces following activities. Materials/products should be returned to the closet following each cleaning.
Submitted by Larry May Chair COVID 19 Safety Task Force
Please see below the COVID 19 Safety Task force Reopening Plan and relevant guidelines and reference documents. Look for more information, announcements and videos from Pastor Steve and the Task Force in the coming days. We are currently in a modified Phase Three but are praying, just as you are, that we’ll be able to move to Phase Three as soon as it is safe to do so.
Camp UMC Covid Update A Conversation with Pastor Steve and Pastor Alex