WEEK FEBRUARY 23- MARCH 1
***Please understand that new ministries/activities are always be created and the calendar is always changing.
Camp Soup Kitchen is every Friday, from 4:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m., Camp will be offering a simple evening meal to those of our neighbors needing a hot dinner. It is especially hurtful to know that some of our community children fall into this category. The meal will consist of soup, a sandwich, fruit, cookies/dessert and milk. The food will be provided by and hosted by Camp members and all will be welcomed with a warm friendly smile as they enter into Camp’s Kitchen. If you feel led to participate in this ministry, sign-up sheet is in the hallway beside Sanctuary, or please contact Brenda Register at 910-287-6137. If no answer, please leave a message. May God bless all who come our way as well as those who serve.
Contemporary Service with Praise Band
All ages participate in Camp’s Sunday School Program. Held each Sunday between the first and second Worship Services (and before the Worship Service on one-service Sundays), Sunday school is an opportunity for meaningful study of the Bible in the form of lecture and group discussion. Children and Youth Classes are organized by age, changing from time to time, based upon the ages of the attendees. Current classes and their locations include:
- Nursery – Birth -2 years old – 1st Floor, Nursery behind the Sanctuary
- Angels Class -3- 4 years old – 1st floor, Toddler Room behind the Sanctuary
- Sunshine Class – Pre K -2nd Grade – Children’s Wing, Admin. Building
- Shining Lights for Jesus Christ – Grades 3-5 – Children’s Wing, Admin. Building
- Junior High – Grades 6-8 – 2nd Floor, Jane Nichols Class behind the Sanctuary
- Senior High – Grades 9-12 – 2nd Floor behind the Sanctuary
- Roger Cox Class (Young Families) – 2nd Floor behind the Sanctuary
- Cornerstone Class (Middle Age Families; Teacher Led Discussion) – 2nd Floor behind the Sanctuary
- College & Singles – Children’s Wing, Admin. Building
- Seekers Class (Multi-generational; Lecture with Limited Discussion) – Fellowship Hall, Admin.Building
- Salmon Class (Mature Adults; Teacher Led Discussion)- 1st Floor behind the Sanctuary
- Discussion Class – Library, Admin. Building
We encourage you to visit the different classes before making your decision, choosing the Sunday School Class in which you feel most comfortable. In addition to the learning opportunities provided by listening to and sharing with others, we always need good teachers for all groups. Please contact the Sunday School Superintendent if you are led to serve by teaching others.
Traditional Service with Organ/Piano Music
Join the women’s small study group on Monday mornings at 10:00 a.m. starting March 4th for a book study entitled “Ordering Your Private World” by Gordon MacDonald. Chapters include your motivation, use of time, wisdom and knowledge, spiritual strength, and restoration. Peace is what we long for and a closer walk with Him. For more details: call Joan Henderson at 910-754-5498.