Camp UMC Mission Statement:
Camp United Methodist Church is a community of faith
whose mission is to seek and to serve God
by praying, preaching and teaching the Gospel,
making disciples and serving others.
Our Bishop has asked us to continue the compassionate practice of not gathering for worship, studies and other groups for the next two months. Camp will continue to hold two Sunday worship services through live streaming and leverage social media resources for small-group outreach. Our shepherds also are available to assist members with individual needs.
Please call the church office – 910-754-4840 – if you have questions, concerns or are aware of an unmet need. Church staff are available to take, return or direct your call.
For three minutes each evening at 9PM, please continue to pray for our medical professionals, individuals who have contracted the Coronavirus, our nation’s leaders, and our church as we navigate these unchartered waters.
Grace and peace to you.
- Brunswick County Schools: 11am-1pm to-go meals (can request breakfast and lunch packages) at North Brunswick High School, South Brunswick High School, and West Brunswick High School; parents are asked to remain in their cars to be met by staff.
- Matthew’s Ministry: Backpack program through BCS now scheduled several pickup locations (see Facebook page for pickup locations on 3/18-3/20). See online sign-up for volunteers to help with packing, distribution, deliveries and hosting food drives.
- Restaurants: Mr. Bagel Meister (Leland location), Wing & Fish Company, The Grillin’ Crab, and Duffers have all partnered together (Shallotte – Brunswick),
- Soup Kitchen: Camp United Methodist Church – Shallotte (March 20 4:30-6:30pm drive thru)
- Brunswick Family Assistance: Leland and Shallotte (Call for Appt 910-754-4766)
- Brunswick County COVID 19 Nutrition Resources: https://www.brunswickcountync.gov/emergency/covid-19-community-assistance/
- The Lord’s Food Pantry: Camp United Methodist Church, 4807 Main St. Shallotte. Saturdays, 10am-Noon, open to all Brunswick County residents.
- Brunswick County Public Health Call Line: available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm 910-253-2339
- Brunswick County Public Health Information via Email: [email protected]