This group does not meet the 2nd Tues each month so they can join the UMW meeting at 10am in the fellowship hall
A Journey Group is an ongoing small group with a gathering of 8-10 people for the purpose of building Christian friendships through deepening our relationships, engaging Scripture, and serving others.
- Journey Groups are more than just a Bible study, although they provide the opportunity to study God’s word.
- Journey Groups are more than a prayer group, although they can provide a bridge line for prayer.
- Journey Groups are more than just a fellowship time or social gathering.
- Journey Groups can serve as the foundation for deep, truly life-changing relationships.
- Journey Groups have the potential to serve as a microcosm of the church, in its purest form: a safe place where people can encounter God, and find the resources and relationships to nurture their spiritual growth.